Lazy Week

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts between now and last week. I'll do some catching up here in the next few days! In my free time I've been busy catching up on my magazines, finishing crocheting an afghan that I started last year, visiting with good friends, and catching on my TV shows. I spent too much time doing those things this week and now must cram over 150 names of muscles, attachments, insertions, and nerves that go through the muscles into my tiny brain today. 

This week Jake and I also went to the movie Gravity at The Grand, thanks to their student $5 deal with free popcorn every Thursday in October. I think we will definitely be going back the next two Thursdays! The movie was great, I didn't think I'd like it too much because I'm not big on space exploration. But once the lights get low you are in space with Sandra Bullock the entire movie stressing out about if she will survive each obstacle that comes her way and it's exciting. I was convinced to see it when I saw 98% of critics loved it. We also ran into friends there so it was a great night :)  


This weekend we had dinner with Seth at Toast in the Fallbrook area (made famous by Matt Damon's visit). It's a cute restaurant, they serve The Mill coffee, drinks in mason jars, huge cupcakes, and dairy store ice cream (in addition to their dinner food). Yesterday, Kerry came over for the game, I studied, and Jake watched football all day and night. He did break to pick up Chinese from our favorite place though, Great Wall in the Highlands. 

I hope you all have been able to enjoy the nice weather we've been having! 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment