skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Politico-labcoatandweddinggown
Home
About
Popular Posts
updates
The site is still under construction as I find time to make the links clickable and linked to blog posts. In the meantime I've been tr...
Midway Photos
Jake and I volunteered to take Andrew to the fair tonight, we had fun time watching him ride the rides and try to win a NBA jersey at the ba...
Wedding Story
Here's the great video that Nick Burkhardt made for us from our wedding day! Isn't he great? The video is also available here if th...
crochet sampler throw
Last winter I began working on this throw and I finally finished it this fall. This was so fun and easy to make because each square is a dif...
cheesy grits jalepeno poppers
Jake and I are big fans of jalapeno poppers, and cheese grits. So when we saw this recipe , we thought we'd try it out with some modific...
2014
I can't believe it's already 2014. College went by twice as fast as high school. Here I am celebrating the end of 2013: and here I...
my jobs
It's only been a few weeks out of school, and I've been more exhausted these past few weeks than I ever have before. I barely have a...
bar cart
One thing that I wanted for Christmas this year was a bar cart like the one found here from the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere. But Jake and I h...
chicken soup on a snowy day
Last night Jake and I made some of mom's homemade chicken noodle soup. It was perfect on a snowy day, especially along with a grilled c...
The Five-Man On Two
I'm all moved in to the best house on campus, and I would love to give you a virtual tour of my room, aka, the five-man on floor two. Yo...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Categories
College Life
(50)
Disease of the Week
(3)
DIY
(10)
Education
(8)
Fashion
(4)
Favorite Things
(1)
Food
(16)
Home Decor
(4)
Lovely Links
(1)
Wedding
(10)
Attention
4:56 PM
| Labels:
Wedding
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment