Break

Figured you all were tired of looking at the tanning lecture I gave last week, so I figured it was time for another post. :)


No, I didn't sit on the beach this past week but if I did I'd wear this hat and attempt to look like this woman:




Let's face it though, I'm not that glamorous so it'd probably look more like this:

Nothing wrong with that though! If someone was really afraid of the sun he or she could opt for this giant hat that would shade your entire body.



Instead I am sitting next to a window watching the snow fall.




Tomorrow Mom is taking me here:



I'm definitely having the most exciting spring break, all of my friends will be jealous. I also forgot to mention I took a full length MCAT exam yesterday, that will make them more jealous!

I'd love to post more, but nothing has been happening lately. How do you like the new blog look? How many people actually noticed? The new background print is called "Lucky Charms" by Lilly Pulitzer.

Your thought of the day comes from a tweet by a wise fellow:



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment